Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Iternary of Trip

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog page.

So the time of my departure is quickly approching so i thought i would let you all know about my iternary. So here it is:

April 20
Leave YVR at 8:35pm BA84
April 21
Arrive at Heathrow at 1:40pm
Leave Heathrow at 7:10pm BA255
April 22
Arrive Lusaka at 6:20am

Thanks for all your support and prayers

I hope to update once more before i leave and then i will try to update every couple days while there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to leave a message here or send me an email at kevin_6489@hotmail.com. Thanks again

Kevin

3 comments:

  1. Snuggle Carol and Pascal for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll pray for you at Fleetwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our best wishes for the year ahead! Many hugs and kisses for the kids from us.

    ReplyDelete